&littlethings.in Return Policy
Because of the nature of these delicate items and personalized orders, we do not accept returns. We request you to handle your jewellery with care and follow the care instructions given in our box.
If you received your &littlethings.in order and aren't totally in love with it, we apologize but we would not be able to offer any returns or refunds.
We will accept exchanges if you send the item back to us, pre-paid and insured, within 48 hours of receiving it. The jewelry must arrive unworn, in pristine condition, in the original packaging and with the receipt. Please email us at email@example.com to notify us of your decision.
Sorry, but we will levy a shipping charge of 300/- which will be be prepaid by you on your exchange.
- In the event of you receiving a damaged box, please inform us within 48 hours of delivery. Please email a photo of the damaged box along with a description of the damage.
- If, after we receive and inspect your return and determine that the box is defective, we will issue an exchange of the box only.
- We are not responsible for lost orders shipped to an incorrect address. If your package is returned to us because of an incorrect address that was provided, we will be happy to ship it again at no extra charge.
Gift ReturnsIf you received a gift purchased from our website, we are unable to process any returns for it. However, we would be happy to take your valuable feedback such that we can improve our services in the future. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our jewelry is curated and handpicked by us. Most of the pieces are hand-crafted and as with any product of this nature, natural wear and tear or accident may result in damage. It needs to be handled with utmost care. Please note the following care advice -
- Never take a bath or shower wearing your jewelry. Cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotion can contain chemicals that can often damage jewelry. Putting jewelry on after applying these materials will limit exposure to jewelry and any potential damage.
- Be sure to apply hairspray, creams, make-up prior to putting on your jewelry.Remove all jewelry before sleep, swim, or exercise.
- When performing manual tasks, remove your jewelry to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Be sure to apply hairspray, creams, make-up prior to putting on your jewelry.Wipe down your jewelry with a soft cloth when you are done wearing your jewelry for the day.
- Do not store your jewelry exposed in a jewelry box or on an open jewelry stand. Place your jewelry keepsake box in a dry and cool area, away from sunlight. Heat has the capacity to cause moisture to form and also trigger corrosionStore your jewelry in a bag and the bottle provided by us.
- Store your jewelry in a container that prevents pieces moving. We also recommend storing each item separately to avoid damage.
Before you place your order, please consult this guide for assistance with necklace and bracelet sizing.
- Use the list below as a guide to necklace & bracelet lengths for an average woman's body.
15 inches: around the neck (choker)
16 inches: standard short
17 inches: average length
18 inches: standard long
XX-Small: 5-5.5 inches (can be sized for young girls)
X-Small: 6 inches
Small: 6.5 inches
Large: 7.5 - 8 inches
X-Large: 8.5 inches