This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, www.andlittlethings.in (the “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• From individuals who have invited you to contribute to a & little things
• From individuals who have bought you a & little things or have contributed to your & little things
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and web beacons.
- Information We Collect To Create A & little things keepsake box
In order to purchase and create a & little things keepsake box, you will need to provide us with certain information, including:
- Information about you, including your name, contact information and credit card information;
- Information about the individual for whom you are purchasing the & little things keepsake box (the “Recipient”), including his or her name, occasion being celebrated (e.g., birthday) and shipping address (if you want us to ship the keepsake box directly to the Recipient)
In order to contribute to a & little things keepsake box that you purchase or to which you are invited to contribute, you will submit messages, pictures and other content (collectively, “Content”) to the Website. All such Content will be viewable to us and we will use and disclose that information in order to create the & little things keepsake box. All Content contributed by a Recipient will also be viewable by the purchaser of the & little things keepsake box for which the Content was contributed. We are not responsible for any use or disclosure of any Content by the purchaser of a & little things keepsake box.
You may provide us with information when you communicate with us by email, telephone or otherwise. We may retain records of any such correspondence (including email addresses, contents of emails, transcripts of telephone calls, copies of letters, etc.). We may use such information in order to respond to any inquiries if we determine, in our sole discretion, that a response is warranted. We may also keep records of purchases made by you and the types of products that appeal to you.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time. The Website does not respond to Do Not Track Signals.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
- Email Communications: We generally communicate with our customers by email. Also, we may give visitors to the Website the opportunity to subscribe to our email newsletter by providing a name and email address. If you are a customer of & little things keepsake box, if you subscribe to our newsletter or if you otherwise provide us with your email address, we may use the information you provide in order to send you periodic emails communicating promotions and specials as well as certain products and services provided by us and our affiliates and strategic partners. If you do not want to receive email from us for anything other than emails directly relating to your Account (e.g., order confirmations), please click the unsubscribe button on the newsletter. If that doesn’t work, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (i) to present our Website and its contents to you; (ii) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; (iii) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (iv) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (v) to notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it; (vi) to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website; (vii) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (viii) for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we include Content submitted by Contributors in the applicable & little things keepsake box
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of & little things , our customers or others.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by unchecking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by reaching out to us on our contact page. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may unsubscribe on that email. You may also send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future promotional e-mail distributions.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In order to delete your personal information, we may have to also delete your user account and/or stop work on your & little things keepsake box. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you contribute Content to a & little things keepsake box, copies of such Content will be included in the & little things keepsake box and may remain viewable to the purchaser of the & little things keepsake box and to us. If you would like such Content deleted please reach out to us on our contact page. Please note that deleted Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by the purchaser of the Boombox.
- Links to Other Web Sites
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY BOOMBOX, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL & LITTLE THINGS ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Contact Information